Glamping in Yamahoshi. You will feel nature is closer.A large, semi-spherical glamping tent where you can spend time in a spacious space and relaxing environment.
|Type||Large hemispherical glamping dome tents|
|Number of rooms||4 rooms (glampA to glampD)|
|Size||53.32 square meters (32 tatami mats)|
|Number of beds||
|Facilities||Internet connection (wireless LAN), hot water pot, refrigeratorrefrigerator, water server, hair dryer, individual air-conditioning|
|Amenities||toothbrush set, razor, towel|
|Pets friendly||glampB, glampC|
- Four double beds are available in glamp B and C. You can also bring your pets to stay with you, so each member of your family can spend time together in comfort.
- Once you step inside the dome, you will find yourself in a different world of luxury.
- Each tent is fully equipped with a variety of facilitiesThe tents are fully equipped with all the amenities you need to enjoy the outdoors.
- Please spend a pleasant time with a lot of people.
- The four dome tents along the Achi River that remind you of the near future.
The four futuristic-looking dome tents along the Achi River are the landmark of glamp YAMABOSHI.
- The tents on the river side offer a panoramic view of the Achi River and the national highway beyond.
- In spring, you can enjoy the peach blossoms all over the area.The view from the mountain-side tents is like a secret base in the forest, where you feel at one with the green scenery.
- A fire area is available near the glamping dome. You can make a bonfire in the great outdoors.
〜Dinner is served until 9:00 p.m.
The barbecue garden near the glamping dome is available for your use.Beef and local vegetables grilled on skewers, pot-au-feu cooked in a Dutch oven, a seafood paella with a diameter of 60 cm, and various other dishes.
7:00 a.m - 9:00 a.m
- We will ask you about your preferred start time when you check in.(Last start at 9:00 am)
A breakfast set in a wooden box will be delivered to the glamping dome.Fresh bakery items, salads and assorted fruits and local vegetables, and drinkable yogurt made from milk produced in the Southern Alps.