Article 1.(Scope of Application)
- Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be enteredinto between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall besubject to these Terms and Conditions.Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws andregulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with theGuest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws andregulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shalltake precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions,notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph.
Article 2.(Application for Accommodation Contract)
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an AccommodationContract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars.
- Name of the Guest(s) ;
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- Accommodation charges (based in principle on the BasicAccommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1) ; and
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- A Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond thedate in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall beregarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at thetime such request is made.
Article 3.(Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
- A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
Article 4.(Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
- he Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with theprovisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conducthimself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- When it is recognized that the person seeking accommodation falls under any of the following items (a) through (c)
- (a) When it is deemed that the person who intends to stay falls under any of the following items (a) through (c).Article 2, item 6 of the same article (hereinafter referred to as "Bouryokudan Member"). (2) Boryokudan (organized crime groups), quasi-constituents of organized crime groups, or persons related to organized crime groups, and other antisocial forces. Boryokudan or Boryokudan-involved persons
- (b) When a Boryokudan or Boryokudan-involved person is a juridical person or other organization whose business activities are controlled.
- (c) When the applicant is a juridical person and one of its officers is a Boryokudan.
A juridical person whose officers fall under the category of Bouryokudan-in (organized crime group) members.
- When a person who intends to stay in the room behaves in a manner that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
- When the person seeking accommodation is clearly recognized as a person suffering from a contagious disease.
- When a violent demand is made in connection with the accommodation, or when a burden exceeding a reasonable extent is demanded of the guest.
- When it is possible to refuse accommodation as stipulated by law or the Nagano Prefecture Ryokan Law Enforcement Regulations.
Article 5.(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest)
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifyingthe hotel.
- In the event that the guest cancels all or part 3.If the guest does not arrive at the hotel by the time the front desk closes for the day (or 2 hours after the scheduled time of arrival, if that time has been specified )The accommodation contract may be deemed to have been cancelled by the guest.of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest, the facility will charge a penalty fee in accordance with Appendix 2. However ,in the event that this facility accepts a special agreement as stipulated in Article 1, Paragraph 2, it is limited to when this facility has notified the guest of the obligation to pay a penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract.
- If the guest does not arrive at the hotel by the time the front desk closes for the day (or 2 hours after the scheduled time of arrival, if that time has been specified )The accommodation contract may be deemed to have been cancelled by the guest.
Article 6.(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel)
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of thefollowing circumstances:
- When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conductedhimself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against thepublic order and good morals in regard to his/her accommodation.
- When a guest is recognized as falling under any of the following (a) through (c)
- (a) When the person requesting Hotel accommodation is a member ofan organized crime group, under Article 2-6 of Law on PreventingUnreasonable Conduct by Organized Crime groups (Code 77 issued in 1991), or a related party, under Article 2-2 of said law; or
- (b) When a Boryokudan or Boryokudan-involved person is a juridical person or other organization that controls the business activities
- (c) A juridical person, one of whose officers falls under the category of Bouryokudan member.
- When a guest does not comply with the rules of use established by the facility.
- When a guest says or does something that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
- hen it is clearly recognized that the guest is a person with a contagious disease.
- When a violent act of demand is committed or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is demanded in relation to the accommodation.
- When the hotel is unable to accommodate the guest due to force majeure such as natural disasters.
- When the accommodation can be refused in accordance with the provisions of various laws and regulations or the Nagano Prefecture Ryokan Law Enforcement Ordinance, etc.
- When a guest has been smoking in the bedroom or tampering with the fire.
- When the hotel is unable to accommodate the guest due to natural disasters, failure of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- If the Hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordancewith the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest forany of the services during the contractual period he/she has not received.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars the Front Desk of theHotel on the day of accommodation:
- Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
- Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
- Date and estimated time of departure; and
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case where the Guest intends to pay his/her accommodationcharges prescribed in Article 11 by any means other than Japanesecurrency, such as traveler's cheque coupons or credit cards, thesecredentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registrationprescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 8 (Hours of Use for Accommodation)
The time a guest may use a room at this hotel shall be from the time of check-in to the time of check-out as determined by hotel.
However, in the case of a consecutive stay, the guest may use the room for the whole day except for the day of arrival and the day of departure.
Article 9. (Observance of Hotel Regulations)
The Guest shall observe the Hotel Regulations established by the Hotel.
Hotel Regulations are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Article 10 (Business Hours)
- Check-in and check-out times of the hotel are as follows.
The detailed hours of operation of other facilities, etc. shall be in accordance with the pamphlet provided at the facility and the rules of use posted in various places in the facility.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 .p.m. to 6:00 .p.m.
- Check-out time is from 7:00 .a.m. to 10:00 .a.m.
- The hours in the preceding paragraph are subject to change without notice. In such casesIn such cases, notification will be made by an appropriate method.
Article 11 (Payment of Charges)
- The accommodation charge to be paid by the guest shall be in accordance with Appended Table.
- Payment of the accommodation charges, etc., as set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be made in currency, by lodging vouchers, credit cards, etc.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the hotel.
Article 12.(Liabilities of the Hotel)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- The Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected fire or other disasters.
Article 13.(Handling when Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- If this facility is unable to provide the contracted room to the guest, it shall, with the consent of the guest, arrange for another accommodation facility with the same conditions as possible.
- In the event that this facility is unable to find another accommodation notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it shall pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the amount of the penalty (see Appendix 2).However, if there is no reason attributable to the hotel for not being able to provide the room, the compensation fee shall not be paid.
Article 14.(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to goods, cash or valuables deposited at the Front Desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest for an appraisal of the value and the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 50,000 yen.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables brought onto the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the Front Desk.However, for articles of which the nature and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest up to a maximum of 50,000 yen.
Article 15.(Custody of Baggage and Belongings of Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to store it only in the case when such a request has been accepted from the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the Front Desk at the time of his/her check-in.
- In the event that a guest's baggage or personal belongings are left at the hotel after the guest has checked in, the owner of the luggage or personal belongings of the guest is found, this hotel shall contact the owner and ask for his/her instructions.However, if the owner is not so indicated, or if the owner cannot be identified, the property shall be kept for seven 7 days from the day we found and report to the nearest police station.
Article 16.(Liability in Regard to Parking)
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the management of the parking lot.
Article 17.(Liability of the Guest)
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through intent or negligence on part of the Guest.
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
- The guest shall be responsible for his/her own use of computer communications from this facility.
If the service is interrupted due to a system failure or any other reason during the use of computer communication, the facility shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the user.
- If any damage is caused to the hotel or a third party as a result of an act that is deemed inappropriate by the facilityThe hotel will not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the user as a result.
Article 19 (Settlement of Disputes and Governing Law)
Any dispute between this hotel and a guest concerning the accommodation contract and related agreements shall be governed by the laws of Japan and shall be submitted to the Iida Summary Court or the Nagano District Court.
|Total room charge payable by the guest||Accommodation||
- Children under elementary school age are not included in the maximum number of guests.(1 child per 1 adult). Children under elementary school agechildren under elementary school age will be charged for meals when meals are provided. The same meals, bedding and meals as for adults will be provided for children under elementary school age.The fee for infants who are not provided with meals, bedding, and meals shall be free of charge.
|Number of persons applying for the contract||Date of receipt of notice of cancellation|
|Non-occupancy||On the day||7 days before||30 days before|
|General||Less than 7 people||100%||100%||100%||50%|
|Group||More than 7 people||100%||100%||100%||50%|
- % the ratio of the penalty charge to the room charge.
- If the contracted number of days is shortened, a penalty of 1 day (the first day) will be charged regardless of the number of days shortened.
- The penalty fee may differ from the above penalty fee depending on the plan.
Please check the details of the penalty fee for the plan you have applied for.
These terms and conditions shall apply from May 27, 2022 (hereinafter referred to as "Effective Date").
May 27, 2022